Wednesday, March 2, 2011

M.A.C Wonder Woman Collection













Yes, it is no WONDER why M.A.C would choose WONDER WOMAN as their muse for the upcoming new collection. Look at her eyes, the sexy-pouty mouth and oh-to-die-for figure, not forgetting the thick and lush jet-black hair, Wonder Woman is the perfect woman we love to hate and hate to love. :P

For me, I'm not really a fan of WonderWoman, but I am definitely a fan of M.A.C!!! hehe. I stalk M.A.C outlets, especially the one in Sogo, cause they're friendly, helpful and the nearest to my house. (grins). And 99.99% of the time I go there, I'll end up buying something...*sigh*

From the MAC Wonder Woman collection, I am most excited about one of the products called...

THE OPULASH (read more....)


After much research (yes, I do research on makeup. can't help it, I'm an addict), I am proud to reveal that Opulash was one of the product that received the most positive reviews.

The MAC Wonder Woman Opulash wands comes in 4 bright colors.

Army of Amazons (Teal),
Themyscira (Blue),
Victorious (Purple) and
 Bad,Bad Black (Black)

Courtesy from kraseybeauty.com







Courtesy: makeupandbeautyblog.com


















And boy was I excited to see my current favourite color in this line.
TEAL!!! Yeay...!!!
I don't know why but recently, I have this crazy urge to grab all products in teal. I bought at least 3 different shades of teals in a short period of time. T_T

The MAC Opulash - Army of Amazons will be mine before the week ends. Muahaha (Grins crazily)

Amongst the reviews I read on Opulash...

You know how colored mascara looks good in the tube but not on your lashes. Notice how the color is never visible when you applied to your lashes. Especially if you've not prepped them. Yeah, like who has the time to prep their lashes, it's already a lot to prep you face and eyelides, let alone lashes!

FYI, to prep is to put a coat of eyelash primer as a base coat.

But with the Wonder Woman Opulash, say bye-bye to 'now-you-see-it, now-you-dont' colored mascaras. Reviewers kept on gasping at how pigmented these mascara were. Especially the Army of Amazons. Your lashes will literally turn green in envy.

OMG, I like!!! <3
Must...have it,....ASAP!!!

The Opulash mascara is not new to MAC. Opulash is in MAC's permanent line with the normal black packaging and so far, in my opinion Opulash is the best mascara MAC has ever come out with.

Opulash is thick in texture, with short-bristled applicators, Opulash helps thickens and lengthesn your lashes in just two strokes.

So, if you are interested to test the Opulash I recommend you to drop by....

Mid Valley Megamall
2 - 6 March 2011

where MAC will be having its launching event at Centre Court.

And who knows you might just bump into me, just look out for a woman with crazy teal eyeshadow. Haha. ;)















Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...