Friday, March 25, 2011

Product Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil

Estee Lauder Spring 2011 Untamed Violet Collection



My take on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil...

Good bye black eyeliner, goodbye liquid eyeliner...
Hello purple eyeliner!

Black is so boring this month so store off your jet black feline liners and embrace the world of color.
Because spring is all about fresh hues and color blocking.

[C'mon read more...I know you want a 'fix' ;) ]





I was intantly mesmerised by how the Untamed Violet color stood out from the rest. It is not your typical boring purple liner. It's more inclined towards Indigo and Indigo is not a color you can find anywhere. Even if there are any, most of the time the color looks good on the pencil but will dissapoint you once you use it on your lids i.e. it'll change color or fade away...

But not with this Estee Lauder eye pencil...

It glides smoothly (because it is crayon based) and easily without you having to layer. The intense color will appear after 2 coats; so no more rubbing your lids furiously to get the color out *pheww* The best part is that it'll last you the whole day even if you splash some water over it (of course don't rub it out lah). I find that the cool purple will help make your eyes look brighter and whiter and because of it's incredible rich color, it would suffice to use it on it's own.

It also has an eraser on the other end should you need to rub out the lines you drew by mistake.
However, the downside of this eyeliner is that I have to manually sharpen it once it is blunt. And I am so BAD at sharpening eyeliners, and because of this I prefer the retractable crayon ones compared to pencils. *sigh*

Overall, I love this eyeliner and it will definitely be my makeup do when I'm in a rush!
Simple yet elegant...


Courtesy from Temptalia


Courtesy from Temptalia

Courtesy from Temptalia

Here's a picture of me using the Estee Lauder Untamed Violet Eye Pencil....




Please ignore my zits, an after effect from Stage Foundation T_T


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

1 comment:

  1. rayban サングラスはマラソン、ウォータースポーツ、スキー、バイクツーリング、野球、トライアスロン、テニス、登山、サーフィン、ゴルフなどの場面で、多くのスポーツマンに掛けられる。それぞれの場面によって、いろいろなレイバン モデルが生まれたんだ。レイバン RB3183はアウトドアにふさわしい。

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...