Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Makeup Haul of the Week 110311



My haul of the week.....

Since time is very limited to me these days...I don't have much time to browse for goodies like I used to couple of weeks back. However, here's some stuff I managed to grab today at Watsons during my lunch break (the only time I'm free T_T) except for my MAC Opulash.







1) M.A.C Wonder Woman Collection Opulash in Army of Amazons
Retail Price: RM65.00
Got it for: RM65.00
What is: Green mascara that thickens and lengthens. Two coats should do the trick. Oh, look at the rich green color...heart it!






Remember to swatch the colors onto your skin to determine which red suits you most.
For me, I prefer a blue based red lipstick to compliment my skin (left most).
Yellow based red lipstick is not my color (center).





2) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in Love That Red
Retail Price: RM35.00
Got it for: RM19.90
What is: Super red lipstick which is so hot for the season right now. A definite must have!







3) Vichy Labratoires Essentielles - Facial Emulsion Normal to Combination Skin
Retail: RM35.00
Got it for: RM35.00
What is: A moisturising lotion that uses rose extracts and smells as fresh as the roses and keep your skin moisturise and glowing all day.

4) Olay Eye Gel with Cucumber Extract
Retail: RM46.00
Got it for: RM13.80
What is: An eye gel that help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness that retain moisturise around your eyes



Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...