Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Latest Makeup Haul 020311



Check out my makeup haul of the week.....


I was super excited about this set cuz I got it at a bargain from a LYN seller. Saw the ad just in the nick of time when I was looking for a primer and a setting powder. I say, it's fated for me. Muahaha.


1) MAC Prep & Prime LE set
Retail Price: RM188.00
Got it for: RM120.00
Item: MAC Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage, Fix+, Translucent Loose Powder & Cleanse Off Oil Makeup Remover

There's more....read on....




Retail Price: RM58.00
Got it for: RM58.00
Item: MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow
Love <3: As you would've guessed, I am SO in love with teal/turquoise !!! 




Retail Price: RM58.00
Got it for: RM58.00
Item: MAC Electra Eyeshadow
Love <3: The silver color, highly pigmented.





Retail Price: RM103.00
Got it for: RM103.00
Item: MAC 239 Eyeshadow brush
Love <3: Bristles are soft, smooth and dense. A definite must have for all makeup junkie Haha.

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...  
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...