Thursday, March 10, 2011

AskMe: Going Green

Q: How to wear green eyeshadow and not look weird doing so?

Firstly, thank you for your question.

::GOING GREEN::

What I've used:- (in sequence)

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
MAC Aquadisiac e/s - eye lids
MAC Pigment in Teal - eye lids (apply with damp brush)
MAC Wedge - crease
Stage Coffee Bean - inner V & undereye
Stage Lemongrass - inner eye
MAC Shroom - highlight
Stage Green Eyeliner - lower waterline
Elianto Black Auto-Eyeliner - upper waterline
Zelan Vital Liquid eyeliner
MAC Zoomlash mascara (best to use MAC Opulash LE in Army of Amazons)

Cheeks:
MAC Blusher in Peachykeen

Face:
Stage Picture Perfect foundation in Dolly

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Hug Me


With Yellow light

Click more to view more green monster look :D










Don't forget to add blusher, here I used MAC in Peachykeen

And a nude-coral lips to finish the look!


Voila! You're done. (With white light)
If you're wondering why I cropped my face into half, it's because I only did it on half of my face ;)

Here's a quick DO's & DON'Ts:-


- Do use a creamy or matte green eyeshadow

- Don't forget to do your crease with matte brown eyeshadow

- Do keep your lips and cheek muted using coral to nude colors

- Don't use a green outfit, unless you're going for the Green Lantern look :P

- Do wear minimal color outfit, stick to monochromes and pastels

- Don't forget to line your eyes with jet-black eyeliners

- Don't forget to use an eye-primer to ensure the eyeshadow stays consistent till the end of the day

- Do apply foundation later, after you're done doing your eyes


I hope this helps.
Do share your take on my first attempt to publish my 'hasil kerja'  :)

p.s: Please ignore the poor picture quality, cuz I lost my camera charger and didn't had the time to replace it  :(


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...