Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Curious: Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick


During my last visit to Burberry Beauty Counter @ Isetan, Suria KLCC, they provided me some sample of their lipsticks & foundation.

Before that here's what I've blogged recently...



Burberry Beauty Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick (RM 96.00)
Available in 21 shades ranging from pinks and browns


DETAILS
Discover supple and light colors that reflect the natural lip tones. Formulas are hydrating and give a full lip in tone, coverage and color fidelity.

Formula: Super-light 'second skin' texture provides intense moisture immediately after application. Combination of oils and light waxes helps easy application and extreme comfort.

Benefits: Pigments dispersed in a clear gelled structure ensure high color fidelity. Shiny polymers offer perfect luminosity. Balanced color palette from nude trench tones to Burberry reds.

Protection: Contains anti-aging ceramides for fuller lips. Guarantees continuous hydration. Contains UV filters to protect from damaging environmental exposure.

How to use: Apply like a normal lipstick or apply to your finger and push into the lip to give a more natural color. To enlarge the mouth, use a lighter lipstick in the middle of the mouth. To reduce the mouth, choose a darker shade.

(Taken from Burberry)


Konon nak buat macam Rocker Chic, sumpah tak jadi T__T

My verdict - Yes, it IS moisturising like it promises, heck I don't even need to used my lip balm before




applying Burberry's lipstick! The anti-aging ceramides does help plump up my lips and the UV filter is a bonus for me! :)



The samples provided to me are...

From left: No.09 Blush, No.01 Nude Beige, No.04 Rosewood, No.19 Red Brick


1) No. 19 Brick Red - Super pigmented red lipstick which I think will compliment girls with yellow/brown undertones better


Feels like a rocker chic!




2) No. 04 Rosewood - Highly raved amongst beauty bloggers for its universally flattering color. It sold out at Nordstorm very quickly. Personally, I don't quite like this color as it turned brown on me and I don't like brown lipstick cause it makes me look 'mature' (if you get what I mean)






3) No. 01 Nude Beige - Usually, I'd look like corpse bride when I adorn nude lips but this color looks OK on me. I guess, it must be the slightly peachy sheen that helps put a bit of color in nude. Best worn with lipgloss for the irresistible pout!








4) No. 09 Blush - Don't be fooled by the innocently 'safe' looking color on the lipstick cause you'll be in for a shock! It's actually bright reddish pink and my, was I surprised. I think of all the 4 colors, this suits me best.





*Psssttt....did I mentioned how cool the product packaging is???

Imagine classic Burberry checkered design imprinted on a glossy gunmetal square lipstick casing as well on its lipstick, it's heavy (macam lipstick mahal, memang mahal pun, huhu) and did I mention how it's cover is magnetic. So, if you're clumsy (like me) and you constantly drop your lipstick, fear no more...this armour casing will definitely protect your precious lipstick...phewww~ thank God for creative solutions~!


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...