Thursday, March 10, 2011

::Ask Me:: *new feature*

Introducing my new section....




In this section, I will answer all YOUR questions on beauty products, techniques and how to's, if you want an opinion and anything else that you want to know...

I have included a Formspring (in green box) on my right column to make it easier for you.
Alternatively, you can also email me your questions.

Every week I will select one of YOUR question, do my best to answer YOU and open the topic for discussion to fellow readers.

So READERS, feel free to drop in your comment in the comment box below.

Remember, NO question is STUPID and NO answer is right or wrong.
The objective of this section is to answer and provide opinions that act as guidance for you in your search to find the best decision. At the end of the day, YOU decide whether to take it or leave it.

I hope this will work well and I look forward to your questions!

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...