Friday, April 1, 2011

Product Review: Kiehl's Ultimate White Activated Whitening Cream

I received some samples from Kiehl's and was excited to try it.
They provided me their best selling Kiehl's Ultimate White Activated Whitening Cream.

Here's a little introduction to Kiehl's Ultimate White.....





KIEHL'S ULTIMATE WHITE ACTIVATED WHITENING CREAM
RM 165.00 for 50ml tub.




"While most whitening products aim at prevention, Kiehl’s has formulated for us a ‘triple vitamin system’ that seeks to minimize visible skin pigmentation with a scientifically-proven success rate. By combining L-Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin B8) and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), the product amplifies whitening efficiency and decreases pigmentation rate thus, improves the skin’s overall complexion. This cream also contains active hydrating agents such as Squalane and Glycerine."


My verdict

After using the cream for one week (without using any other moisturising products from other brands), day and night...I find this cream a total dissapointment.

I love the texture and how fast it seeps into your skin, I also like the fact that it managed to moiturise my face for a few good hours, however I find that it didn't provide me any dramatic effect and the worst is after a few days of application, I felt stinging sensation all over my cheeks and forehead. It burns for a little while and subside a few minutes later. I don't really understand why, but I guess it simply means that this cream doesn't work well for me :(

I have also developed some bumps on my forehead (aaaarrggghhhh.....zits!!) and my skin did not feel so smooth after application. Plus, this cream failed to provide me with enough moisture throughout my beauty sleep.

Zits popping out...T_T




Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...