Monday, April 25, 2011

Pickup A Trend : Simple Green + Purple


I did this look in salute to Mother Earth and ehem, also because this was one of the easiest eye-do yet still look hot for this Spring season....

:: Simple Green + Purple :: 


Green all over the lids and purple liner on the bottom lash line


I also dabbed a bit of light brown on the crease as the transition color and don't forget your highlighter beneath your brows







Don't forget to line you upper waterline with black eyeliner followed by mascara




You can also go crazy with bright glossy red lips, here, I used coral pink for lips.
 Bare in mind I was rushing so I kept everything simple....

Stuff I've used for this makeup do:

Face
MAC Prep + Prime Visage
Stage Picture Perfect liquid Foundation
MAC Translucent finishing powder

Eyes
MAC Paint pot in
MAC e/s in Aqua (all over eye lids)
MAC e/s in Wedge (on crease)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in Eye pencil in Untamed Violet (lower lash line)
Benefit Eye Bright Pencil (lower waterline for the instant bright eyes)
Zelan Vital Eyeliner in Black (top lash line)

Cheeks
MAC Blusher in Peachykeen

Lips
Burberry Lipstick in Cameo Pink #03

*However by midday, I swapped my lipstick to Dior Addict in It Pink with a dash of Bloop's lip gloss. :) This look is so much funkier!




Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...