Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Makeup Haul of the Week 090411


 1) Olay White Radiance CelLucent White Essence
Price: RM 125.00
Got it for: RM 105.00

*Okay, I finally gave in and succumb into buying this highly raved more pricey product by Olay. And yes, it's been in the market for quite some time and look out for my review on it :)




2) Dior Addict Lipstick in 'It Pink' - my current staple lipstick!
Price: RM 98.00
Got it for: RM 98.00


Pictures courtesy from Cafe Makeup
*Will DEFINITELY do a review on this amazing lipstick...all I can say for now is, love it, love it, love it!!


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...