Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Makeup Haul of the Week 020411


My appologies for the delayed entry...
I was superbly busy tending to my event - the Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) the last few weeks and I nearly went crazy.

Yet, I still managed to find time in my hectic schedule and purchased some goodies...*winks*

1) Estee Lauder Patent Cosmetic Pouch in Hot Pink
Price: N/A
Got it for: RM 17.00





2) MAC Style Black Collection - Young Punk Mineralize Eyeshadow
Price: RM 75.00
Got it for: RM52.00











3) MAC Too Fabulous Collection - Mineralize Blush Duo in Rhapsody in Two
Price: RM 90.00
Got it for: RM 60.00





Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...