Sunday, April 24, 2011

Announcement: New Column - What's New, Ms Magoo



Firstly, no I'm not Ms Magoo...I called the new column that cause it reminded me of Mr. Magoo's theme song - what's new, Mr Magoo.
Plus, I like it cause it rhymes. =D

This column will, obviously, provide you latest highlights, happenings, new product launches I come across in my quest for the best beauty products. Advertorials in a glossy magazines, TV commercials, posters, billboards, other beauty blogs, or maybe product launches I attended (which isn't much, really) :P will be shared here in this column.

If you happen to know of any updates in the beauty world, do share with us here.

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...