Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Makeup Haul of the Week 160411


*This is a delayed entry*

My office was closed for nearly a week from 12 - 16 April 2011 for us staff to recuperate from our exhaustion of organising MIHAS 2011.

So, hubby and I decided to 'balik kampung' and spend our time relaxing by the beach at my hometown. Ahh...it was a beautiful and the perfect getaway for both of us, workaholics... ^_^

Before I took off to Melaka, I managed to stash some beauty products ;)
Sempat lagi kan...haha! Workaholic + Shopaholic + Beauty Addict = work hard and play hard, really bad for the $$$$$$

1) Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
Price: RM90.00 (if I'm not mistaken)
Got it for: RM90.00





2) L'Occitane En Provence - Fleurs de' Brignoles Plum Blossom EDT
Price: RM 189.00
Got it for: RM 189.00 (courtesy from Hubby...yeay!)




Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

2 comments:

  1. i got that perfumed toooooo!the different is i bot it by myself! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wangi kan...i macam addicted sejak dapat the sample hari tu. Hari-hari dok bau je...finally dpt kecek my hubby...;) I need to cause my $$$ dh byk kuar beli makeup :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...