Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Top 10 Beauty Products of 2010

Heyya,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
May this year bring you Happiness, Love and Wealth all year long :)

So, I have been quiet for quite some time and to redeem myself, here's a list of my.....


TOP 10 FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS OF YEAR 2010

























Click more to see the list...



1. B.Liv Off With Those Heads - Love it, love it, love it!

2. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion - a definite must-have for every beauty!

3. Pupa Milano Smoothening Primer - better than M.A.C prep & prime, need I say more?

4. M.A.C Pigments - OMG, I am crazy for pigments these days!!!...get it for as cheap as RM7.50 / half tsp jar...

5. Revlon Colorstay with Softlex in Nude - my staple foundation, a dollop can last you for 16 hours~!!

6. Fresh Goat's Milk (??!!) - I buy them fresh once a week (RM3.00 for a packet) from an Ammah in my neighbourhood. I use it as mask and I urge everybody to try it out ;)

7. L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Night Essence - I never go to sleep without it, it's great for colored and frizzy hair.

8. E.L.F Complexion Perfection - great for setting your makeup and highlighting your features

9. M.A.C Paint Pot in Bare Study - the best primer for any eyeshadow and one pot will last you years!

10. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry - can't live without this, I use it round the clock



So, what's your Beauty favourite?




Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Loreal is one of the brand I truly trust. After using Loreal skin care product for almost 5 months, my skin became youthful as before.

    skin care reviews

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...