Friday, May 13, 2011

What's New: Ahoy! Bronzer...


Today, let's talk about Bronzer...ok, this may not appeal to most Asians since we are in a totally different race as compared to the westerners -  the race to be the 'fairest girl of us all...' :D But, it doesn't hurt to learn a bit about bronzers, no?

Since Summer is around the corner (not for us Malaysian though, Summer is forever for us! :P), most beauty giants are releasing their summer product line. The main highlight would definitely be....their Bronzer!

I personally don't wear any brozers but recently, after swatching the Guerlain Terra Inca bronzer, it was my first love for bronzer! What I liked about Terra Inca is that it's shimmery (yes, I have weakness for all things shimmery and glittery!) and when the MUA applied it on me, it made me look like I've been kissed by the sun in a very sexy way.

However, I believe it takes skill to apply a bronzer especially on us Asian. Cause if you put on too much of it, you'll end up looking like a clown. Always choose a bronzer that is between 2-3 shades darker than your skin but it MUST complement your skin's undertones. My advise is that you should consult with a professional MUA before buying any bronzers...

Anyway, here's a few recently launched Bronzers....


NARS BRONZER TRIO
includes the infamous Orgasm Blusher, Albatross & Laguna Bronzer





GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA BRONZER


SEPHORA SCULPTING DISC





CHANEL BRONZE ROSE






 GUERLAIN TERRA INCA (love this!)





DIOR AURORA (great for people with pink undertones, me like-y!)


DIOR SUNSET


 So, do want to give it a try?

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...