Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ask Me: My Current Beauty Regime


I received a couple of emails requesting me to share my daily beauty regime...

Really, I am not one that stick to one regime FOREVER because I tend to change my beauty products every now and then. Why? Because I find that at some point of time, certain products stopped working on my skin. It's like as if my skin is immune to the product and I just don't see the same result as I did the first time I used it. So, I jump to a different product hence the endless list of skincare I've used all this while.

What's funny is that, sometimes after a couple of brand-swapping, I find that I'll end up with the same products I've used in the beginning but ditched along the way, again! Haha, it's like as if I've completed a full cycle and came back to the same start.

So, the following is my CURRENT beauty routine and mark my words, I may swap some products in the near future....:P



Please excuse my language. I replied one of the emails I've received in Malay and I'm just going to cut-and-paste it here cause I'm pretty lazy to re-type the entire list. My appologies....
















PAGI

1) Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA cleanser - so far, alhamdulillah kulit saya kurang break out sejak guna pencuci muka ni

2) Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser - saya tak guna toner sebab kulit tak tahan toner dan rata-rata toner banyak yang keringkan muka saya. Nama die je acid tapi die buka acid sebenarnya. Die lebih kepada agen yang akan bantu retain moisture kulit kita. Tekstur die pun macam air. Cuma gune sebanyak syiling 20sen pun cukup.

3) Olay White Radiance CelLucent Essence - 1-2 drop sudah memadai

4) Vichy Rose Essential Moisturiser - untuk double moisturiser sebab duduk office air-con selalu keringkan kulit

5) MAC Prep + Prime Visage

6) Foundation & Makeup - your normal makeup routine

7) MAC Fix+ - untuk set kan makeup



MALAM
1) MAC Cleansing Oil (kalau nak guna Bobbi Brown pun ok jugak - click here for my review)

2) Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA cleanser

3) Olay White Radiance Night Restoring Cream

4) Olay White Radiance CelLucent Essence

5) Dr Brandt TimeArrest Eye Serum - so far baru guna seminggu tapi saya tak berapa recommend sebab mahal dan agak pedih lepas apply



HUJUNG MINGGU
1) Scrub Muka - St Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control with salicylic acid

2) Mask - sekarang tengah guna My Beauty Diary Yogurt Mask




 
*NOTE: Should you require any translation, please do email me I would be happy to assist you!


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)
Picture from dreamstime

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...