Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Makeup Haul for week 250411 & week 020511


Yes, I skipped a few weeks...my bad!

This few weeks I've been a very bad,bad girl....I burst my budget! Bohooo!


Goodies from SaSa!


1) Hada Labo Makeup Remover
Price: RM 37.00







 2) Hada Labo Tamagohada Cleanser
Price: RM 31.90




3) TheBalm Balm Shelter (yes, it's been crossed out in my Lust List!!!)
Price: RM 85.00



4) Deep Cleansing Face Sponge
Price: RM6.90

5) SaSatinie Wet Wipes in Lavender
Price: RM 1.50




6) Bloop Lip Gloss #217 Summer Red
Price: Rm28.00




7) Stage Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Bordeaux and Casablanca
Price: RM 12.00 each (NP: RM40ish I guess)

Just a quick shoutout; STAGE IS CURRENTLY ON SALE!!!

Eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, blushers, nail polish, foundation and many more are going for RM12.00 only!! They also have the Buy 1 palette of eyeshadow and FREE another palette of eyeshadow (so that's a total of RM145.00 you saved!)

So, hurry to your nearest Stage outlet and grab these yummies before they run out of stocks. :)

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...