Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Makeup Haul for Week 090511 & 160511


I took a 4 days trip to Hong Kong last weekend and boy, how I really needed a vacation + shopping theraphy. Yeap, you guessed it...my 4 days in Hong Kong was spent to do nothing but shopping till 1.00am !!!

*sigh* I wish Malaysia's shops close late like shops in Hong Kong....



Amongst the things I bought recently, some from good ol' Malaysia and some from Hong Kong; are....





1) L'oreal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream for Night
Price: RM 49.90
Got it for: RM 39.90

2) L'oreal RevitaLift White Anti-Wrinkle and Spot Corrector Day Cream with SPF 18
Price: RM 15.90







3) Dove Intense Repair Overnight Treatment
Price: RM 19.80



4) Zelan Vital Duo Concealer
Price: RM 14.00



5) Beauty Queen Masks - Clay Mask & Mud Mask
Price: RM 7.50 each



6) SkinLite Masks - Seaweed Essence Mask & Refining Herb Mask
Price: RM 3.00 each


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...