Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pickup A Trend: Crimson Red

Hey beautiful...

Recently, I picked up a couple of hawt eyeshadows from Inglot. 
As I've mentioned before in my previous posts, I am deeply in love with Inglot eyeshadows because of its colors and how pigmented they are. Of course, also cause they're super affordable!!! Oh, did I mentioned that before, no?

As a person who is easily influenced by commercials and beauty blogger reviews, I picked up a couple of unique colors from Inglot based on recommendations from fellow beauty blogger cyber-pals. 

One of it is this nice, rich crimson red - #495
I hesitated at first. When on earth am I gonna use this color? It's RED, for God's sake!! 
The Malays would cringe and say 'Merah, mak ngah!'...LOL
But, I proceed to the cashiers with confidence...chewah!

Last weekend, while walking around Pavillion with my besties, Lynn and Yas, I bought this top from Forever21. Yeap, you guessed it....now, I have a reason to use that red eyeshadow from Inglot.


Lynn & Yas
(perempuan senget!)



So here's the look I did...

:: CRIMSON RED ::








Products used for this look:

Face
Kiehl's Oil Free Moisturiser

Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Facial Protective Fluid (Sunblock je, name je gempak!)
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
MAC Translucent finishing powder


Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Barestudy
Inglot e/s in Pink #362
Inglot e/s in Red #495
Inglot e/s in Skin #390 (crease)
MAC e/s in Shale (for outer V)
Zelan Vital Black eyeliner
MAC Opulash Black Mascara (you should put on a lot of mascara as alternative to fake eyelashes to balance out the whole dramatic look)


Cheeks
MAC Blusher in Peachykeen


Lips
Dior Serum de Rouge in Pink Coral

p.s : Ooohhh....I really like the Katy Perry look in Last Friday Night...maybe I wanna try it someday ;)

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...