Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dedicated to my Lovely Blog Readers

I hope you guys are not in the Bersih rally today...

First of all, thank you so much to my beloved readers out there for your support and for coming back to my page regardless of the fact that I was MIA for almost two months.

A snippet of my life while I was gone....

Yes, I was spending too much time "LIKE"-ing my friends' life story and stalking them on Facebook. Ok, you got me...I hit more likes on people's miserable life than those who are happy. I know, I need help...

Yes, I am guilty for spending waaayyy too much time on Twitter. Now that hubby finally forced-me-at-gunpoint to get a smartphone, I've unleashed my inner-monster. I'm hooked on twitter. So, do add me in your twitter to see how cuckoo I am in real life, I mean...on twitter. Issh...you get my drift, right?

Yes, I am officially hooked on Angry Bird. And I get all worked out trying to kill those pigs!

Yes, I am recently hooked on Natalie Tran on you tube so I'm watching all her Vlogs starting from year 2007.

No, I did not gave up on Makeup and Beauty products...NEVER!!!! I am a junkie at heart.

Yes, the travel bug bit me and I am constantly thinking of a place to go next and I stalk these pages - TripAdvisor, Kayak.com, Booking.com, AirAsia.com, Malaysiaairlines.com.

No, I didn't grow an inch taller. I'm still short as ever so I buy more super high stilettos and walk on them everyday to make me feel better about my height. 3 inches and above only please!

So, that's a little update about me and I hope you keep on supporting my blog.

I would like to thank those who left me messages in the ChatBox on the right column, also to those who email me requesting for product reviews and just saying Hi and not to forget my dear friends who text me and called me to ask my opinion on certain products.

I'm touched guyss...really am.
Because of that, I promise to stay focus and keep on blogging.

Love you all so much!!!

Here's a couple of pictures explaining why I was away...

Cuba teka ni kat mana????
Here's a hint...it's the land of the horses up north. It gets -30degrees cold during winter and 35degrees hot during Summer.

And what about this country?
Mong Kok is a road famous for Shopping in this country. A country where SaSa originated.


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...