Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Latest MakeUp Haul July 2011

Heyy....

Howz your week going so far? Mine's great! cause both my CEO and my boss are not around today. Weehooo.....!

I was MIA last month and during that phase I did buy a LOT of cosmetic in between. Like I said, I might not be blogging but my insatiable desire for cosmetic goodies goes on....

I didn't really take a picture of all the things I bought, nor can I recall some of the things I bought. So, here's the latest I purchased thus far.




The story goes....I was looking high and low for a good foundation and I stumbled upon a Vlog reviewing the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation. But a few days before that, during my visit to KLCC I happened to try the new Guerlain Lingerie de Peau and fell in love with its texture.

So, I was torn between the two foundations. Hmmm...

I finally made up my mind, I'm getting the Guerlain foundation mainly because I've tested it and loved it. So off I went to the Gardens, Mid Valley since the two brands are available at each ends of the shopping complex. Laura Mercier at Robinson's and Guerlain at Isetan. At least, if I changed my mind...I can still get the other, no? Smart thinking...ha-ha-ha. Ya, ya...I know it's NOT rocket science. :P

I was super excited (everytime before any expensive purchase) and once I was at the Guerlain counter, I was dissapointed by the treatment given to me by the Guerlain staff. She was rather lethargic, not warm and friendly and certainly wasn't helpful AT ALL and I would say...she seems not interested with my business. Macam nak tak nak layan je! Pfftt....



And with that, she just lost a client!

Off I went charging to Laura Mercier while tweeting (more like bitching) about the unexpected treatment I've received at the Guerlain counter. Hmmphh!!

Remember how I wanted to buy JUST the foundation by Laura Mercier....

Well, I lied....I ended up with Laura Mercier's :




- Silk Creme Foundation RM153.00

- Flawless Skin Face Polish Gommage Facial *love this so much! RM105.00

- Gel Lip Colour in Dollface RM62.00 (thanks to Robinson's voucher, purchased it at a bargain for RM42.00 only)

- Loads of freebies e.g face primer *star product*, sunblock and lip gloss









I bet you the SA at Guerlain will definitely turn green in envy if she read this post! Serve you right for providing me crappy customer service!! (Marah lagi ni...)

So ladies, you know what to do...watch out for my review on the above products, yeah!

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...