Monday, July 11, 2011

Ask Me: How do I get flawless skin? My New Beauty Regime

For the past two months, I learned that people started noticing my skin. Regardless, I was in Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong...people keep on pointing out to my skin.

I am one that is NOT blessed with good skin. Yes, I'm grateful for my features but as for my skin...I'm prone to breakouts, I'm shiny on the T-zone during midday and it gets worst cause I like to pop my zits. I know, gross right? But I do, it's a nasty habit of mine. Thankfully, I don't scar that much. Pheww...

So, when people started to compliment my skin...I was like;

"Whhhhaaaaattt?????" Are they crazy?! Can't they see these small little bumps everywhere, what my mom called the 'Telur Katak' on my face."

An then I headed to the mirror to show just where these Telur Katak is...and stopped. There weren't any! Ooommiiigggoooodddd.....

When I met up with my bestie since I was 13 years old, over the weekend...she pointed out to the same thing. No more telur katak, no more breakouts...Then it hit me, I've cured my face. Yeayyyyyy....

My Bestie since 13 years old. Owh, how we're 'grown', kan? Hahahah

But how did I do it? Honestly, I don't know.

I recently changed my Beauty Regime, for about 1 - 2 months now, so maybe you can try this out if you want to. Click here if you want to know my previus beauty regime.





:: BEAUTY REGIME, MAY 2011 onwards ::

MORNING

Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA + BHA Cleanser - personally, I think this was the cleanser that helped reduce my breakout.

Kiehls Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream - been using it for the past 2 weeks and I see great result. Gotta love it!

Vichy Labratories Essentielles Emulsion Visage - for double moisturising effect since I'm in an air conditioned place 20 hours a day.

Foundation: a) Stage Picture Perfect Foundation or b) Inglot YSM Cream Foundation (only recently) or c) TheBalm Balm Shelter tinted moisturiser (on weekends) - it depends on my mood.

Continue with your makeup - I admit, I've been rather lazy lately and I'll just go out with my eyeliner (liquid, crayons, black or colourfull) or if I have a meeting, I'll stick to neutral colors for my eyeshadow.

*****

EVENING

Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - love this!!!

Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA + BHA Cleanser

L'Oreal Revitalift Night with Elastin - I fell for the commercial with Maya Karin & her sister on it.

Vaseline Lip Balm in Cherry

Dove Damage Theraphy Intense Care Overnight Treatment - for my multiple abused hair

****

Yes, that's it!!! Short and sweet.
Ok, you got me...I was lazy. Nevertheless, it works out fine. So, why not be lazy, no?


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...