Thursday, July 14, 2011

a) I've gone Dot Com, Yay! b) Reason behind 'dan'

Hello beautiful people,

Yeap, you read it RIGHT....I'm officially a DOT COM now. So it'll be easier for you girls to find me.

Pen this in your diary - www.kissdanmakeup.com

If you're wondering why the word 'dan' is used, it's because...

a) all the other and, N, n, were taken up

b) it's not cool to be a dot net, people get confused. I know I do :P

c) heck no way I'm going dot org.

d) 'dan' means 'and' in Malay language (for my readers from US, UK, Canada and all other countries)

e) I feel a little patriotic tonight so I was attracted to the idea behind the word 'dan'. Going back to my roots babeh, 'perempuan Melayu terakhir'  =__=

Since I've invested some money to become a dot com blog, "you better start blogging seriously, Liyana."
Sorry...that was a reminder to MYSELF T__T


Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...