Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Egyptian Magic

As promised, here's my take on the Egyptian Magic Cream (EMC) I bought before Raya. For your information, EMC received many compliments and was raved about amongst US celebrity as THE multi-purpose healing balm for your skin. In short, it can moisturise, rejuvenate and heal skin with its all natural ingredients.

"Egyptian Magic probably has garnered more kudos in the fashion press than any comparable product in the world. From Japan to Australia to Europe and the US, the Fashion Press agrees that Egyptian Magic is a "must-have" beauty and skin care product. It improves your.....

complexion, heals scars, relieves many skin ailments, leaves your hair with a lustrous sheen, and more."
Being me, I surely can't resist the temptation to try this hyped-about skin cream. I came across it in lowyat.net and googled for review minutes after. (Can you sense my impulsive nature taking control???)



And I got hooked on this claim...
"Surveys show that about 35% of the clients using Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream "The People's Choice" had eczema and psoriasis. When they found that conventional skin creams could not solve their problems, these clients turned to natural health food stores and to their delight discovered Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream "The People's Choice"

Read, rationalised with self (I need to this every now with myself to avoid future dissapointments due to my impulsive habits...talk about being in denial huh?) and confirm order!

Yes, shopping online is so simple, fast and so much fun!
You can read about my TOTAL RAYA DAMAGES from ONLINE SHOPPING here.
And yes, RM200 in a week span!!! EEEeeeekkkk...I seriously need help. (=_=)

So, I received my parcel containing the 5g sample x 2 = 10g. Because the sample are still in the tube, so rest assure that it is pretty hygienic.

Then  I squeezed 1 sample pack into the 5g jar with mini spoon (it's so cute!) they've provided me and voila! I'm all ready to try and experiment this infamous EMC.


EGYPTIAN MAGIC CREAM

Price: 
10g Sample - RM23 with postage
30g Cream - RM70 with PosLaju
4 oz Full Size tub - RM125 including PosLaju 

Ingredients:
Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis




 What they claimed...
Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream "The People's Choice" is today's all-purpose skin cream of choice, recommended and used because of its all-natural pure super healing ingredients and its phenomenal results. Even pharmaceutical companies secretly acknowledged that products derived from all pure natural living sources are better than those products derived from chemicals. Today, scientists in the Amazon are finding the most powerful solutions from the rain forest.

My take on this product...

No doubt it is very moisturising and it does live up to my expectations. Besides the cream being a little bit too thick to my liking, I find it overall OK as a skin balm. Key word here is BALM. It reminds me of vaseline gel but unlike vaseline, EMC is quick to absorb into your skin. However, I must stress that you should only use a tiny dab at a time because it is VERY thick and your face might turn oily if it used too much.

It is great for people with dry skin and those with dermatitis problems however, people with oily and combination skin, please be careful not to slap this too much on your face. Use it with caution and at targeted area of problems. Like for me, I only use it for my eczema spot. Or else, you're skin will look terribly oily and shiny or worst risk a breakout. I recommend for it to be used at night especially those with Oily/Combination skin.

Out of 10, I would give it a 6.5
Mainly because it is just a BALM. Its function is to only moisturise and help heal problem areas. It doesn't really help much on reducing acne, scars, wrinkles etc. In a long term, maybe...but for now, I'll try out other products which will help me combat all these problems ASAP.

What others are saying...

"I was a long time big fan of La Mer cream for more than 6 years time until I discovered this amazing EM Cream. My skin is very fragile and sensitive. Easily pop out pimple if using wrong ingredient products. The dryness problem around my cheek always remain dryness and sensitive concern didn't seem to improve tremendously. My uneven skin tone also one of my main concern and had spent thousand bucks in whitening products but yet effective to solve it. Few months ago, I came across this great cream recommended by my friend. My friend was asking me why using La Mer cream for such high end expensive products yet least effective result. Therefore i gave a trial for the EM cream ever since it is so affordable at such giant size for skin, body and HAIR!!! Frankly speaking, i was so regretting for spending so expensive skin care before knowing EM Cream! It is so so good to apply on my skin and leave so smooth and supple skin always My make up stays even longer than before. People with oily skin def can go for this bcoz it surely wont cause any break out and my pimple also turns better after first using it! Moreover, this is a MULTIPURPOSE CREAM! Besides than your face, it can be applied for your whole body as body lotion and even your hair balm. Serious no joke! I quit my Kerastase hair treatment after using this as my hair balm. I always color my hair every 2-3mths once. The damage condition and split end was very bad. I spent alot of dough to do hair spa treatment. But now everything replaced by EM Cream which i gonna say I LOVE THIS DROP DEAD HOTTIE" - Beaute Mart


Have a go at it if you're curious. Trust me, there will be no harm done. But I suggest for you to try out its trial sample size first.


Thanks for reading and good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Iddy,

    Please visit http://beaute-mart.blogspot.com/ to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dah try this one..like u said, it is just a balm..haha..u still pakai ke product ni?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap...a bit overrated for a balm.
    Nope, I dah lama lupakan...oh wait, maybe I gave it away...hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...