Thursday, September 16, 2010

M.A.C 187 Duo Fiber finally Mine!

Would like to shout out to my dear new-found-makeup-loving-blog-friend (tu dia punya panjang title), Ms. Nuri for the superb M.A.C 187 Brush which I'm so loving it. Thanks dear friend and it was a pleasure to meet you face to face. Although for a very brief moment, due to my 'semangat' nak beraya -_-, still it feels good to make new friends with my fellow bloggers. Nice meeting you, dear ;)

About my infatuation with M.A.C 187...


I have been happily using my pony brushes from SaSa for the past 2 years. However, recently my foundation brush gave up on me. So, goodbye old brush and hello! new M.A.C 187. Gile teruk perangai, habis madu sepah dibuang tanpa teragak-agak. Haha, hati kering. ^_^

I secretly wish to slowly transform my brush set into M.A.C brushes but in due time my dear, in due time...

M.A.C 187 is a superb blending/stippling tool for liquid foundation application. The dense duo Fibre texture provides a perfect sheer finish. It is also great for patting powder on your face by lightly stippling ......

pigments/powder onto your face. Try reading up reviews on M.A.C 187 Duo Fibre and it is almost rare for you to come across a negative review. It is the ultimate tool for makeup.

And yes, it might be steep in price but I swear to you that it is worth every penny ;) Normal retail price would cost you RM180.00 for one brush, yes uno brush, satu sahaja. o_O But if you're a discount Diva like moi, you can find a bargain online. However, I strongly advise for you to snap it when it's hot cause good brushes like these doesn't stay too long in the market ;)

As for me, I am definitely happy as a clam and I can climb into bed grinning cause I got mine for RM 100.00 only! Yes, RM100.00!!! Technically, it was slightly cheaper cause dear friend Nuri agreed for a swap in exchange and I top off the remaining balance.

Now, my next quest is to hunt for a M.A.C 217 Blending Brush...*winks*
Wish me luck ladies....




xoxo,
Mariella Liyana

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...