Monday, November 21, 2011

Sharing is Caring: My New Elliptical

You know you've gained pounds and pounds of kgs when the people closest to you has to whisper it in your ear (cause you're in denial) that you  look ermm well, different in a bad way. o_O

*sigh*

Yes, I am in denial, no scratch that....I am NOT in denial. I acknowledged the fact that I have...well, 'changed'. But I kept telling myself that "I can always go back to my original size anytime. Hmph!". And I forgot to include age factor into the whole equation. Hah!

Yes, it's true...the 'wiser' you get, the harder it is for you to shed those love handles. In fact, I'm sad to report that it takes you double, no triple the effort if YOUR MARRIED!!!! Aaahh...the downside of being happy. Sheesshhh...

So, for my 2nd year Wedding Anniversary. Instead of asking for my typical presents i.e. handbags, shoes, vacation; (things that I wouldn't spend my money on hence makeup is not in the list), I made up my mind that I wanted an Elliptical machine as my anniversary present.


Oh, and I also got this White Toshiba notebook <3 Thanks, sayang :)


On the other hand.

*Sobs* Sobs *
Goodbye, my Lambskin Chanel...T__T
AHAHAHAHAHAHA....as if!!! (=.=')


But I'm pretty proud of myself. At least, this time...I placed necessity above wants :)
And, I sure as hell can tell you it ain't easy for me. It was like having a civil war...Liyana vs Liyana T_T

So, about two weeks ago...my Elliptical or some may call it a Cross Trainer, arrived! Weeeeee~!

(Baby talk) I'm so gonna love you, yes I do. I'm so gonna ride you everyday.
And use you and abuse you...muahahaha!


Ok, I dunno why this picture is senget


I was so excited I called Nas (my husband) to tell him that the Elliptical has arrived. And guess what was his response to me; "Oh ok, that's good. So bila nak start?". *Gasp* Do I hear a mockery?? Is that a challenge? Grrrrr....that IS a challenge???!!!

I say, "Bring it on sayang..."*squinting my eyes and blows off my fringe*
I'm so gonna win.
(Yes, as you can see...I AM a bit of a kiasu!)


Why am I telling you this?
Cause I'm a big believer that beauty also comes from within.

Sure you have the look, the brain, the superb make up and hairstyle...but you're not complete untill you truly have the 'BODY' and the right attitude to go with it, no?
I mean, who you're kidding...everybody tries their best to be perfect, right?
And that includes yours truly.

However, I will still hold on dearly to my mantra...
"Gemuk boleh kurus, tapi kalau cun tetap cun. So read between the line honey, hmph~!"
*Raise eyebrow*

Muahahahahahahahahaha....I know, I'm mean!

So, on and off I will write an update on how everything is going with my workout etc etc.
Hopefully, a few months down the road...I can look back at today's entry and smile cause by then I'l be donning a super-HOT bodyyyy! yeah!

Amen.

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...