Monday, November 14, 2011

I Know, I Owe You LOADS!

Hi there,

How was your weekend?
Mine was super busy with a number of weddings to attend. Thanks to the super-famous date to get hitched -  11.11.11 ! Some even waited till 11.11pm. Yeap, that's right...11pm at night. Poor Tok Kadi ;)

A lot of things happened to me for the past 3 months.
If you notice, I would go missing in action for 3 months and this year I went MIA twice!
I tried my best to blog religiously, however due to my work overload (from my day-job), I'm not proud to admit that I waved the white flag of defeat!

If you have been following me at my other blog; Mariellasays you'd notice that I made a post inviting readers to a trade fair - the Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) organised annually by my company. You can read more on MIHAS here. 

This year, my CEO moved the game up a notch and we organised the inaugural Halal expo for consumers called HALFEST. You can read more here. What does this mean? I have a back-to-back gigantic event to organise and managing advertising & promotions as well as the public relations aspect was super-duper crazy!

We spent 1 year to prepare and organise MIHAS successfully, now two mega events in a year!!!! I better be looking forward to an enormous increment and a nice big-fat cheque as my bonus this year! Hell yeah...I know I deserve it!

So, ladies....
Forgive me. *bats eyelashes*


Source


Please....
Pretty please with Chanel lipstick on top?
No? You sure?

Ahhh...I knew it, no one can resist a good Chanel lipstick

*hugs & kisses*



Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nang me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...