Thursday, December 16, 2010

No, I'm Not Sorry; I have the PERFECT excuse

The EXCUSE:

I recently bought a condo in Mt Kiara, moved in and busy decorating, re-decorating and adjusting to new life

....A lover, A career lady, A Mother (to my cats and my latest new baby Tiger), A Cook (Yes, I can cook quite well), An Interior Designer and Maintainence...

I say, that's a handful of job! *Sigh*

And lately, since it is the Wedding season, I've been overwhelmed with endless orders for my 'Sinfully Sweet Jelly Fruits'. And it takes me 3 days to complete 1 plate of fruits!!! At one point, I was carving nearly 100 pieces of fruits.

However, regardless of my new busy schedule...I'm proud to say that not a single day went by that I left home without any makeup. :) I love my makeup that I make sure I allocate some time to enjoy painting my face pretty.

All in all, I'm loving this new episode in my life <3

Till then, good luck & stay flawless...
xoxo,
Mariella Liyana
Share it on Facebook if you like this post,

Nanged me if you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...